Thursday, November 29, 2007

Please Pray Tomorrow Morning

Hi everyone!!! I'm very sorry I haven't been updating this very frequently. I have had quite the week, and it's not letting up at all as the weekend draws near.

I'm posting now to ask you, again, to pray for me. Aside from weekly preaching, which I'd also love your prayer for, I am speaking tomorrow at our church's MOPS ministry (if you've heard of that) called Navigating Motherhood.

This is an evangelistic ministry at our church so tomorrow morning I'm scheduled to make a case for the deity of Christ before about 50 to 80 unbelievers who come to Compass every Friday morning. Just so you know, I just found out there are even Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons in the crowd, aside from many who think they're Christians but probably aren't.

Please pray for my preparation time, which is going to start right now, that it would be fruitful and protected from distraction as well as that tomorrow I would be clear, accurate, passionate, practical and persuasive in what I say.

I am supposed to start speaking around 10am, so I thank you in advance for what God's going to do through your prayers tomorrow morning.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11/29/2007 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be encouraged and remember His faithfulness last week at TMC. We will be praying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home