Wednesday, August 22, 2007

GREAT NEWS!!!

I found out today that iTunes has finally listed to all the recommendations I made (and others I'm sure), and they put the entire West Coast Revival CD in their music store.

I've been listening to it all day!!!

Also, thank you to my friend Al Moore for making me aware that Sovereign Grace Ministries is now offering all of their mp3 sermons for free.

Here are just a few of the dozens speakers with free sermons to download:

Mark Dever
Wayne Grudem
Carolyn Mahaney
C.J. Mahaney
John MacArthur
Al Mohler
John Piper
David Powlison
R.C. Sproul
Bruce Ware

I hope you're life is enriched by these many of the other excellent resources on this site. Also, if you have any suggestions about speakers or sermons on the SGM site please leave them in the comments. Thank you.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home