Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm So Sorry

For the few of you that check this blog regularly, I want to apologize for not posting much recently.

I got back from Ukraine totally jet-lagged, sick and exhausted, and then last week Tuesday I started a new job as Young Adults Pastor at Compass Bible Church, in Aliso Viejo, California.

I am very excited and very scared (20% vs. 80%)--but thankfully, I have many good friends praying and a very good God who commands me to cast all our cares on Him because He cares for us (1 Pet 5:7). What a TREMENDOUS promise that is!

Tonight was our first meeting. 10 highly committed people showed up (I was SO happy), and I interviewed them concerning what the college and career ministry has been, what they did well, and what they needed work on.

It seemed to be very beneficial for them, and it certainly was for me. I learned a lot, and hope to learn more as we do this more, and as we research other groups in the area and around the country.

If anyone is actually reading this blog anymore, please please please leave me some suggestions for what to do from here. ANYTHING is greatly appreciated.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home