Thursday, July 19, 2007

Goin' To Zhytomyr!!!

I will not be blogging for the next couple weeks as I am leaving LAX in a few hours for two weeks in Zhytomyr, Ukraine (check out where it is on Google Maps). I arrive Saturday morning and will be there until August 4th. Hopefully, I'll get to use a computer while I'm there, but who knows?

I will be speaking 24 times over the next 8 days (twice on both Sunday's, 4 times a day during the week with Saturday off) on what a church is supposed to be and do, and what church leaders are supposed to be and do...and that's just week one!

All of this is meant to equip the leaders in a local church who are putting on an evangelistic youth crusade the following week. I will be sharing the speaking duties with a friend from seminary so maybe I'll only speak once a day.

Please, please please pray for this church's leaders, me, the youth and that Christ would be exalted as the only sovereign Head of His church.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home