Thursday, October 11, 2007

Second Wedding This Weekend

Hi Everyone!!! I'm performing my second wedding as a young pastor. :|

I'm doing it for my good friend's who I've known for 25 years--having met in kindergarten.

I'd really appreciate your prayers. Neither the bride or the groom are Christians, but I think I'm obligated to preach the Gospel anyway since regardless of what anyone believes, marriage is a picture of the Gospel, and if you've got a captive audience that has to listen to you...

So, crafting the sermon today has been interesting. Please pray that God will be honored, and that my sermon and my officiating of this wedding will be done in such a way that the Gospel is presented wisely and winsomely.

Have a great weekend, and thank you for your prayers in advance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home