Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Best Biography for FREE!!!!!!!!

Christianaudio.com gives away a free audio book every month. Most months are good; this month is phenomenal!!!

One of the best, most impacting (see my blogs about it here and here) books I've ever listened to and never finished is the one they're offering free here: Jonathan Edwards' classic, The Life of David Brainerd.

If you have not read this book, I HIGHLY recommend it. I pray that I'll have half the love and devotion to Christ, insight into my heart and zeal for the gospel that this young man did. This and much more pours out of every page of his Life.

If you usually let these pass by, do yourself a favor and don't let this one. Download and listen to this treasure and you'll never be the same again.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home