Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm in Hawaii

I just flew into Kauai today. I wish I could say I'm here on vacation, but I'm not. I am doing my grandparents funeral and grave side services this weekend.

I'm not looking forward to this at all. I still miss them both terribly. I think about them every day, and being here does help since I've been here 5 or 6 times and eveyrwhere I look is a memory with them.

I say all that to say, please pray for me. My uncle ran an ad in tomorrow's local newspaper for the service so many could show up. Please pray that my presentation of the gospel in both places will be clear, accurate, passionate and persuasive. Thank you.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10/25/2007 9:52 PM, Blogger Al Moore said...

We'll be praying for you . . .
Al & Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home