Sunday, April 15, 2007

He Who Gives Life by Graham Cole

It's not good because I'm just going to bed, but I'm now very excited. I just discovered that Crossway is finally adding a new book to its' excellent Foundations in Evangelical Theology series on pneumatology (the doctrine of the Holy Spirit) called He Who Gives Life.

To let you know how much I thought about this series, just yesterday I was contemplating sending an email to John Feinberg, the series editor, to ask him how it's coming along.

Well...I just got a little unexcited after reading it's not due out until mid-August. Oh well, my anticipation has time to grow.

The book's author is Graham A. Cole who I don't know anything about. I just did a Google search and discovered he's currently teaching at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, the seminary connected to one of my alma maters.

For my money, the other three books in the series are some of the best single volume treatments of theological method (To Know and Love God), the doctrine of God (No One Like Him) and the doctrine of salvation (The Cross and Salvation).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home