Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Clear Your Schedule & Listen

UPDATE: I've now listed to all four of Dr. Tripp's message, and will do so again and again. They are so good at diagnosing the difficulties we face in sanctification, in growing in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ and becoming more like him and how to find victory in our battles. Please listen to them.

While passing out flyers today for my dad's business I've been walking from house to house listening to the message below by Dr. Paul Tripp (author of Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands) from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary's 2007 Theology Driven Ministry Conference.

I told my friend just now that listening to them has been like having someone cut open my chest to allow the light of God's Word to shine on my heart and I've been getting filleted.
  1. Your Walk with God is a Community Project (Tripp)
  2. Progressive Sanctification and the Anti-Social Nature of Sin (Tripp)
  3. The Pastor's Role in Sanctification (Ferguson)
  4. Colossians 3:1-17 (Ferguson)
  5. Sanctification in the Middle of the Messiness of Relationships (Tripp)
  6. Looking in the Mirror: James 1 (Ferguson)
  7. Playing in the Box: Romans 7 (Tripp)
If you click on the message's name you can listen instantly, and if you press Control and click your mouse on the link (or Right click if you have a PC), you should be able to start downloading it (if it doesn't, let me know). If that doesn't work, click here to subscribe to the podcast, or click here and scroll down to March 26th and you'll see the conference audio.

I've listened to the first two of Dr. Tripp's four messages so far, and I've also included the messages from Dr. Sinclair Ferguson to have the full conference. The last two were given in the same venue at the same time, but for a reason I don't know they weren't part of the conference.

I hope you're as challenged and rebuked and encouraged and grateful for the Savior as a result of these as I have been.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home