Thursday, March 29, 2007

Rambo 4

For those of you who've been waiting to see how disgruntled Vietnam vet John Rambo's been doing, Sylvester Stallone is bringing him back for a fourth installment.

There are two very interesting things from this article that I must share with you.

First, listen to the description of the plot: "Rambo finds himself recruited by a group of Christian human rights missionaries to protect them against pirates, during a humanitarian aid delivery to the persecuted Karen people of Burma. After some of the missionaries are taken prisoner by sadistic Burmese soldiers, Rambo gets a second impossible job: to assemble a team of mercenaries to rescue the surviving relief workers." I really didn't need an excuse to do so before, but now I want to see the movie just to watch Rambo possibly become a Christian.

Second, and this is the best part, is the headline of the article: "Stallone hires 30-year-old body double as he resurrects Rambo." All I have to say is, when I'm 60 I hope a 30 year-old could be my body double.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home