Monday, November 04, 2013

Hello Again, Again!!!

So, I remembered last night that I had this blog and that I wanted to do these posting on Proverbs for two reasons:  I want wisdom, and because I want my son (and any subsequent kids God may bless us with) to be wise too.

I've preached through Proverbs twice, so I'm using what I consider the two best commentaries to be my companions and help me in this process of blogging through Proverbs 10-31, Waltke's and Longman's.

My goal in these posts are two fold: to find wisdom and to show how I came to my conclusions so that anyone reading (especially my son) will learn how to interpret the Bible.  So, each post may be long and full of stuff that might not be helpful, but I want the process recorded as well as the product.

Finally, I’m not advertising this blog on social media, but I will tell my boy about it when he’s ready.  I’m also taking what I learn here and turning it into a writing project.

I hope it helps! TII!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home