Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Grandpa Update

I talked to my grandpa last night, and told him about all of you praying for him. He wanted me to let you know how grateful he is for all of you and and how kind you are to pray for someone you don't know.

Also, he's been suffering every night for months from restless leg syndrome where his legs, especially his left, have a dull, achy pain all night that keeps him from sleeping. Many nights he's up past 3, 4 or 5am!

Well, God was particularly gracious toward him last night. After talking with him and encouraging him to keep fighting he asked if I'd place my hand on his leg and pray for it, so I did. He just told me that his leg didn't hurt at all last night and that he slept just fine.

Praise God, and thank you all for your prayers!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home