Saturday, September 08, 2007

Cults in Ukraine & Russian

If you're Russian or Ukrainian, please take note of the Centers For Apologetics Research. I met the executive director of this ministry a few years ago though very good mutual friends, and he is a solid brother.

The reason I bring them to your attention is because anti-Christian cults, like Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses, are infiltrating your country in LARGE amounts and having a devastating effect. You need materials that will train you and others to fight them off your family, friends, neighbors and maybe even yourself.

Bookmark their page here. Now, I tried to link all their separate pages on their Eastern European ministry on this blog, but their website was not done well. So, to find out what they're doing in Ukraine, you'll have to search around their site a little bit. I did find this Russian language page though, which I'm sure will be helpful.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home